Idaho What to Do – Top 10 Attractions
Welcome to Wagonhammer RV Park.
- Salmon River – Scenic float trips,white water rafting, kayaking, and fishing
- Scenic Views – Scenic byways, canyons, and geological formations
- Outdoor Adventures – Golfing, horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, atv riding, HOT SPRINGS soaking and so much more.
- Socializing at the lodge, around the campfire and nearby hot spots
- Discovering Area History – Sacajawea Cultural Center, local museums, battle fields, and old mines
- Stepping Back in Time – Ghost towns and old cemeteries, and pictographs
- Geocaching – Last heard there are over 50 sites to discover on your Geocaching hunt. Don’t forget your GPS.
- Dining – Cafe to gourmet to catered dutch oven fares for group camping events
- Antiquing and shopping – Peruse lots of neat stores in the area
- Unwinding by the river side – Last on this list, and first on our guests top 10 attractions is relaxing by the riverside at their own campsite!
Your Wagonhammer Campground hosts so enjoy sharing our local wealth of opportunities awaiting for you. We are your concierge with an abundance of materials and information to make your stay at Wagonhammer an unforgettable experience. If you are planning a group event at Wagonhammer, we will be happy to help you arrange activities to make your stay with us a memorable time.
With the Salmon River running through our campgrounds, Idaho fishing is available year-round. Enjoying nature is made easy with the numerous Idaho hiking trails available throughout the area. If you are more into riding rather than walking, there are many trails ideal for mountain biking, horseback riding and 4-wheeling. Guests of Wagonhammer RV Park and Campground can also enjoy whitewater river rafting and kayaking; bring your own boats or rent them from a local outfitter. Idaho Hunting and steelhead fishing in the fall brings many “Be Backs” to our RV Park every season!