How did Jeff and Kathy ever end up at Wagonhammer?
That is the question people always want to know and we love to share our story. This adventure has been rewarding to both Jeff and I.
It is our desire to continue the Wagonhammer traditions, making this a desired Idaho vacation destination. We offer
- 40 sites along the riverside
- underground electric and frost free hydrants
- a foot bridge leading to the island for our guests’ enjoyment. The island is also a leash free pet area.
- bridge at our entry which meets highway specs.
- beautiful log entry way
- totally refurbished building both interior and exterior with the highlight being a natural stone fireplace in the lodge.
- Wagonhammer gift shop popular to both the locals and our guests. Each year on the first weekend in November is the High Country Trail and the grand finale for the camping season. A shopping extravaganza you won’t want to miss.
- completely remodeled restrooms with showers so appreciated by our guests.
- gurgling fountains to the front streams
Probably what makes our Idaho RV Park so special is Jeff and our camp Hosts. They are continually working the grounds to keep our park in pristine condition. Our hosts are RVers themselves, so they are extra caring about your needs.
We cannot say enough how much we appreciate our many wonderful Wagonhammer Guests who we have come to consider our family. We so look forward to their return each year. So many guests have returned bringing their friends to enjoy our park and the rich history, incredible scenery, and outdoor activities in our beautiful Salmon River Valley.
Our joy in ensuring you have a wonderful experience at Wagonhammer Campground has been rewarded with Good Sam and Trailer Life Directory Award.
We invite you to come see for yourself what makes the Salmon River Valley such a special place in so many people’s hearts.
Kathy and Jeff